Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is both software and a business strategy.
Whether your company has a rigidly structured CRM approach, with documents for everything (such as ISO certified firms) or intuitive (born through need and improved by trail-and-error) or makeshift (which are better than they used to be but just barely). All these ‘styles’ can benefit from the efficiency and ease of CRMUnleashed Activity Management Software.
CRM Unleashed software assists and complements the business’ CRM business approach. It aids your business in automating all the possible CRM processes, adding to efficiency and placing focus onto the customers, while adding integration to your business by allowing for the replacement of antiquated manual documents and spreadsheets with crisp and new logs for service calls or sales leads.
CRM handles a business’ marketing, sales, service and customer concerns in many detailed ways. It should possess the following features:
• Customer communication logging
• Customer demographics & preferences
• Customer segmentation
• Logging of Opportunities and Sales Leads
• Sales Team calendars and workflow
• Contracts & Warranties
• Bug Tracking, help desk requests
• Customer Support Inquiries
• Case assignment and priority planning
• Service Request logging
• Customer communication via customer portal and/or issue tracking utility
• Campaigns for Sales by email, mail and telephone, with organized follow ups
• Management of Time Sheets
• Workflow Process
Have a question about Crmunleashed or would like to schedule a customized, interactive demo with one of our sales engineers? Contact us today: Call: +1-604-504-7936, Toll Free 1-866-888-KCSI (5274) or Email Sales
to find out more.